What Happens After Registration
WHAT TO EXPECT FOLLOWING REGISTRATION
NOTE: As previously mentioned, students should register at least 4-weeks prior to a course’s start date since most of the items included in the course training package, that will be mailed to a student prior to the course start date, are not ‘off-the-shelf’ type materials.
- Prior to a course’s launch date students will start receiving multiple communications that will Explain, Guide and Prepare them for their learning journey.
- Also prior to a course’s launch, students will receive a package containing most of the training materials previously identified. Most significant among these are:
- Course Textbook
- The “Jim Smith’s Glossary of Terms & Definitions” Handbook.
- A set of color-coded ‘element tabs’ for placement in a student’s workbook.
- Overview Session - Students are assigned reading from the course’s textbook, articles, and study guides. Each week, where available, they will also receive a recording that discusses the key points of that week’s learning. They will have copies of PowerPoint slides to follow along and take notes should they wish.
Application Session - Students will receive a weekly topical exam to complete for each course element. Subsequently, they will be forwarded a “Solutions Text” document for use in reviewing their completed exam along with a discussion recording that addressed detailed information.
- Start date of JSQI’s training.
- ASQ’s exam application deadline dates.
- Need to schedule certification examination with Prometric.