About Jim & Walt
Jim Smith: Co-Founder / Chief Executive Officer
- 45-years experience with a Fortune 50 company.
- Held positions in Manufacturing, Factory Quality, Quality Assurance, Accounting, Human Resources, Research & Development, Product Engineering, Corporate-Level Quality, Six-Sigma, and Senior Manager of Strategic Quality Processes.
- ASQ Member since 1974.
- Local Peoria area ASQ Section Chair 4-times.
- Holds eight (8) ASQ Certifications: CMQ/OE, CQE, CRE, CQA, CQT, CQI, CQPA, CQIA.
- Has conducted ASQ Preparatory Courses since 1983 (30+ years) for more than 10,800+ students from 215+ companies in seven different countries.
- 2006 - Elected an "ASQ Fellow" for "...outstanding quality leadership, quality awareness and services."
- 2006 - Designated a "Who's Who Quality Professional."
- 2006 - "Quality Professional of the Year" by ASQ's Automotive Division.
2007 - "Quality Professional of the Year" by Quality Magazine.
- 2015 - Appointed as a “World-Wide Who’s Who of Executives &
2015 - Recipient of ASQ’s “Eugene L. Grant Medal” for significant results in creating and deploying “…meritorious educational programs in quality.”
- Jim publishes the monthly “Face of Quality” column for Quality Magazine and has done so since 2009 http://www.qualitymag.com/search?q=Face+of+Quality.
- He also writes a weekly blog for Quality Magazine entitled “Jim’s Gems"
http://www.qualitymag.com/blogs/14-quality-blog. On the Quality Magazine's site scroll down on page to see all previous Gems.
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walt Saal: Co-Founder / Senior VP / CFO
- 35+ years experience with a Fortune 50 company.
- Held positions in Manufacturing, Shop Quality, Quality Assurance, Supplier Quality & Development, Purchasing Technical Representative and Corporate-Level Quality Program Management.
- ASQ Member since 1985.
- Designated an ASQ Senior Member in 2006.
- Holds three (4) ASQ Certifications: CQE, CQA, CSQP and CQI.
- Contact Information: email@example.com